1. Sales Orders: A sales order shall be issued once all the details (finish, fabric, mattress, delivery and packaging) have been discussed and agreed
upon. Full payment is required on all transactions. We will not accept any cancellation or refund once the sales order is signed and down payment
2. Terms of Payment: For custom orders above Php 50,000, a 50% down payment is required upon issuance of the Sales Order. All off the floor
items must be settled in full. Custom orders below 50,000.00, full payment is required before production unless approved by Sales Manager.
Kindly settle full payment at least 5-7 days before the delivery date in any of our showrooms. Our delivery crew is not authorized to receive any
For Direct Deposit Transactions:
ACCOUNT NAME: PRIME CREATIVE DIMENSIONE INC
BANK: EASTWEST BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: PRIME CREATIVE DIMENSIONE INC
ACCOUNT NAME: 2000-0970-8118
3. Cancellation: This Sales order confirms all items stated above are final. Minor adjustments for custom orders may be considered if the working
drawing has not yet been signed/approved by the client or designer. Custom order items are non-refundable and non-cancellable once the client
submits the “approved” working drawings. Submission of “signed” working drawing is considered as affirmation of order for production.
Cancellation of order for any reason not of Home Matters fault will be subject for forfeiture of payment. Due to this, Home Matters is not
obligated to deliver the finished/unfinished item/s without the full payment of the client. In the event that the client must cancel something from
the sales order pre-production, Home Matters will forfeit 25% of the total contract price of that item.
4. Fabric or other owner supplied materials: Should the client decide to provide the material, Home Matters requires its delivery within 7 days
from the Sales Order date. Home Matters does not take responsibility for delays or any other problems that may arise due to a client’s late
delivery of material.
Shipping and Delivery
5. Delivery: We provide free delivery within Metro Manila with a minimum sales order of Php 40,000.00 Otherwise, a delivery fee is charged.
Our Sales and Logistics Officer will contact the client to schedule the delivery +/- 3 days from the delivery date specified in the sales order. The
delivery schedule will not proceed without the client’s confirmation. Any failure of delivery due to client’s responsibility will be charged to
client. For deliveries outside Manila but within considerable distance, Home Matters will be providing a separate delivery cost for client’s
6. Final Inspection: For all made to order, orders with packaging, orders bound outside Manila, Home Matters can arrange with the client to have a final inspection of items at the factory before proceeding with packaging and scheduling of delivery. Clients can schedule the visit with their
Sales Associate at their convenience once pieces are ready. All item inspections must be pre-arranged upon confirmation of contract and can only
be done at our factory. Other locations and arrangements will have an additional transport & mobilization cost based on location request.
7. Delivery access and placement: The client is responsible for evaluating the intended location of the furniture and the access to the area. We are
not liable for any difficulty or failure to deliver the products to the intended area. The client accepts that any exposure to the elements due to
improper placement of the furniture post-delivery is their responsibility.
8. Delivery inspection: Home Matters requires full inspection by the client or their representative and removal of packaging immediately upon
delivery, and is not responsible for a client’s failure to do so. We recommend that the person who placed the order be the one to inspect and
receive the item(s) upon delivery. Should the delivery be received by a third-party or authorized representative, it will be considered “Received in
Good Order and Condition”. We require the client or their representative to sign the Delivery Receipt.
9. Color Finish: Wood is a natural product and minimal variations in color and texture are normal and acceptable. Home Matters furniture is also
susceptible to long-term discoloration due to exposure to the elements, particularly direct sunlight. Should the client request to match a color
finish in a repeat furniture order, We require the client to provide a sample piece (ex. drawer) in our showroom, for us to match color finish as
closely as possible.
10. Storage Fee: Home Matters charges a 3% weekly storage fee of the total Sales Order amount to clients who fail to accept delivery at the sales
order date. Storage is accepted only when client completes full payment. If not, after 12 weeks of storage, the order will be considered cancelled
and any payments made will be deemed forfeited in favor of Home Matters.
11. Mattress: Home Matters provides a 1” allowance between mattress and bedframe for both length and width.
12. Off-The-Floor Purchases: Furniture pieces should be thoroughly inspected and accepted as per its condition in the showroom. Requests for
refurbishing or repair will be charged accordingly.
13. Client Pick-up: We only accepts pick-up of furniture pieces in the showroom that are small in size. Any piece that requires to be carried by
two or more people should be scheduled for delivery by Home Matters, unless client signs a waiver stating that we are not liable for any damages
occurred during pull-out. Our sales associates are not responsible for carrying the furniture pieces out of the showroom premises.
14. Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth. To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners. Blot spills immediately and wipe with a
clean, damp cloth. We are not responsible for damage incurred from improper maintenance.
15. Returns: Should there be a problem with the item(s), client should not accept delivery. Client should note down the concern on the Delivery
Receipt. Any return after delivery will be at the client’s expense. A pick-up and delivery charge of Php 1,000 will be applied. Transportation
charges from anywhere outside Metro Manila will be on the client’s account.
16. Warranty: Home Matters furniture pieces are covered with a 1 year warranty for factory defect. Otherwise, repair charges are on the client’s
account. We will only accept repairs for furniture within Metro Manila. If client resides outside Metro Manila, the client will be responsible for
shipping and delivery of the furniture to our factory.
17. Customer Service: For further inquiries, kindly contact our Showroom: (02) 897-2125 / 0917-877-0669/ sales@email@example.com